Thursday, August 11, 2011

Iam having nokia 5233 mobile n problem vt its inbuilt memory plz plz help nobody is answering this...?

my nokia 5233 mobile is a new handset which i took it on 1st of jan of this year,it is having internal memory around 80MB but after rounding up the memory used for internal phone applications and msgs it should be around 50 to 55MB at the most but my mobile is showing memory left in KBs when i see the folders in phone manager they are empty but still the phone memory is bieng used for the purpose which i don't know.n decreasing memory further ,I Have visited nokia care for three times but they say may b u have virus ,as i use to browse net through uc browser on this mobile or may be the uc browser problem which iam not able to clear up the cookies or other waste information stored without bieng into consideration please send me the path to clear up the uc browser and mobile browser cache,cookies n free up the mobile memory,this problem come when i use net from my mobile n the nokia care service people always format my phone this makes its memory normal but again problem recurrs after certain period of time,i don't want to format my phone again n again n i also don't want to stop using net from my phone plz Plz help me,i have used many applications like cleaner ,active file,memory up,net q in,ram blower but thes application free a very less amount that is only 0.5 to 2MB only,this less amount of memory is making my phone slow even hang for few times plz help me

No comments:

Post a Comment