Tuesday, August 9, 2011

*Natural*African American HAIR HELP!?

Well, I wash my hair every day, and my favorite shampoo/conditioner is Aussie stuff...but I also don't have the same hair type as you. Just experiment with washing it at different variations and stuff, eventually you'll figure it out. To grow your hair faster drink lots of water, try not to have a ton of caffeine or alcohol, maybe takes some vitamins in the morning. If you really don't want to wash your hair a lot, you can try getting that dry-shampoo stuff that they use on people in like, nursing homes and hospitals, who can't get in the shower to wash their hair. to keep my hair moisturized but not greasy usually I wash and condition it every day, or if it ever seems greasy occasionally I'll start to wash it every day but only condition every other day. Or there are leave-in conditioner products you can put in after washing or on their own to add vitamins and such to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment