Friday, August 12, 2011

My Boyfriend is really controlling!? Please read I need help!?

So I don't wanna make thislong but idk what to do... Do you the he will become abusive? He contols everything. He says I can't hang with girls from my new school cuz he doesn't know them and I cannot hang with the one while were fighting or while he's at work but yet when I'm workn at night he's out with his friends til 3 in the morning? Then I can't go tanning that often nor go to the pool during the day attt all unless I'm with him he ripped my shorts and pants but denies it. But caught him test from stealing my whitestrips oh and I onlynhave one good guy friend now all the rest I never talk to anymore. He ruined my junior year in high school! I made him my life. And m 17 and he's 22 my parents hate him and will never accept him that's why they do not were together and if they did I would be kicked out.recently my brother threatened to tell them cuz he is seeing I'm bein controlled and my bf freaked out cuz he says it threatens his life andi can't talk to my brother andif I do he's don?. Also he says can't hang withnmy best friend fro. 8th gra anymore because she talked **** abiuthim and he hates her? But yet she was only tellin me thati dnt deserve thAt.... He always disrespects my family and says mydad is a piece of **** and that hurts me cuz I believe no man who respects you should says types of things especially about you own fam. My dad has every reason to hate him he got me pregnant when I was 13 andi had to have an abortion...we were separated for 3 years because he went to jail for 36 days and by law we weren't allowed to be together he thinks my dad was trying to ruin hislife?.? He's so rude idk what to do it's so hard I turn 18 in a couple months and it's gonna be so hard to face the reality to tell my parents and risk losing my fam over this piece of ****. Thanks for reading need all the advice I can?

No comments:

Post a Comment