Friday, August 12, 2011

Ok is this mean what my friend has done ?

ok well when my chemistry teacher said that the person we are sitting next to are our partners . so i was sitting with my other friend (karina) but the mean one (mary) was sitting with the annoying kid in our class so she wanted to sit with me (weird because she always says i am annoying and stuff)so she tells karina to switch places with her or she will and this is what she said "whop karina's ***". so she was scared so obviously i tried to defend karina and said to mary that she said she always hated being with me and i was annoying so she started to cus me! we had not had good years together and she is greedy,spoiled,selfish,mean,and just an asshole. i have tried to tell her i don't want to be friends with her but she just still comes and bosses us around on what to do after school.ex. we all want to go to the mall but she wants to go to the movies

No comments:

Post a Comment