Sunday, August 7, 2011

I hit my mom yesterday...and now i feel guilty....?

When I got up for school, I was complaining because i felt sick, and my mama never believes me..sooo I always get P-oed. But yesterday morning I completely lost it! she was fussing with me...and she whopped me.. and i said it didn't hurt so she got the brush out and started hitting me with it..that didn't hurt but...It made me feel bad inside, and my hands just started hitting her as natural reflexes! I love my mama so dearly, she always gets me anything I want! She puts a roof over my head and put me in school. I'm only 13..and I just need some kind of way to apologize to my mama, I mean im NEVER gonna do it again! This isn't the first time it's happened though, it's like the 4th time... But...I asked God for forgiveness and i think my mama forgot all about it! I'm still worried that she's probably afraid of her own daughter :( I love my mama, and i regret everything i've done..who know's i might wake up one morning and find her not breathing. and i don't want that to happen. please if anybody has anyway for me to apologize to her please tell me! Thank you tons ...xxooxxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment