Thursday, August 4, 2011

What does this strange, extremely vivid dream mean?

Well in the dream I had just now (I just woke up), I was in it and so was my friend Gabrielle. There were also 3 other girls that I didn't know, a girl with black curly hair who was a bit of a narccisistic b*tch, a clumsy quirky redhead, and a kind of quiet brunette. I don't remember any of their names, but I think one of them may have been Claire. Well, we all went to the same high school (or rather was planning to, because tomorrow was the first day) but the three girls were hookers, because their parents had kicked them out. Well I went to see my friend gabrielle at a warehouse that the three girls were at (because Gabrielle was friend's with them) and on the way in, I saw a man make an offer to the redhead for $250 for a BJ... So I went inside the warehouse and there was like a bar right by the door, the ret of the warehouse was empty. Instead of there being just alcohol though, there was also perfume. The bar was kind of shaped in a square, so the wall where they kept alcohol and perfume was opposite to where I came and sat down. I sat down next to Gabrielle and left of her was the girl with the black hair. I ordered a beer and the redhead came in and took�a shot of whiskey. So after a couple o minutes of talking to the bartender, me, Gabrielle, and two of the girls started walking to a strip club right across the street to get the brunette, because she worked there. We were wearing netted tops, jeans, and heels, and as we were walking we saw that every girl walking into the club were wearing netted tops. Even cars driving into the parking lot had nets around them. I got to the parking lot and said I would wait for them out here. They said ok and went in to get the brunette. While I was in the parking lot I changed into a black tube top and when they came out, they were wearing normal tops. It was midnight at this point so we decided to walk home. We walked down the street and got to a sign with an arrow beneath the word "pedestrians." we followed the arrow and

No comments:

Post a Comment